Foundations In Dressage, Presented by Rocky Mountain Dressage Society.
A fun and informative clinic for everyone, regardless of level! Come ride or watch and learn the basics of riding dressage. What is Dressage? How can it help me and my horse?
Friday and Saturday June 24‐25, 2016
Fountain Valley School Equestrian Center, Colorado Springs, Colorado
This Clinic will cover the foundations of Dressage; the building blocks that help all riders and all horses, no matter the discipline, breed or riding level. The Clinic will have lectures, demonstrations and mounted sessions presented by several local Dressage instructors.
The primary prerequisite is a love of learning more about interacting with the horse. Mounted participants must be 22 years of age or older. Auditors can be any age.
Friday, June 24
- Check in for Overnight Stabling
- Introductions; Rocky Mountain Dressage
- Foundation in Dressage Lecture
Saturday, June 25
- Lunging demonstrations, Arena geometry
- Mounted Clinics: Introductory, Training Level, 1st Level, Equitation
- Demonstration Riders: the basics, Freestyles, Second Level & Above
- Saddles, Tack
With questions contact DiDi DeKrey, firstname.lastname@example.org, (970) 222-3104.